Vacancy Application Specialist – Oslo (Home-Office)
This organisation always strives to deliver the best support to our customers and deliver a state-of-the-art product, and they are currently looking for an Application Specialist for their Nordic Application team. They take pride in their work and they always work side-by-side with the customer as a team in designing the best solution to fulfil their needs. As their business is growing fast, they are expanding the team and therefore searching for a new member to join them.
The organisation is looking for a person who is ready to join a high performing team and being part of the journey to create a world-class support team. They are also looking for a person that is ready to enter a position requiring a lot of hard work, enjoy a high pace, and travel to our Nordic customers.
As an Application Specialist, your role is to communicate with the customers and to understand their assays and workflows and guide them to take the steps to automation. This means you will have to design automation concepts and bridge this info between the customer and their Swiss engineering / production site. You will develop customised protocols that can run the system, troubleshoot, and optimise liquid handling and protocol performance. Conducting software and programming trainings for the customer are part of this role as well. All this while ensuring customer satisfaction and an on-time project delivery.
Parts of the job also involve pre-sales activities together with our highly qualified sales team, like joined customer visit, trade shows, time estimation and guiding the customer to the right solution.
To successfully fulfil this position you will also have to be good at project management and managing your own time as you will always have many parallel activities ongoing. They expect you to take responsibility and commitment to deliver excellent results.
The right candidate ideally has the below mentioned competencies:
- Life Science background such as biology or biochemistry
- Good planning and communicative skills
- Good programming skills – you must have been exposed to programming in C, C#, Python or similar.
- Take responsibility and work independently
- Solve problems independently
- Be part of a team
- Must be able to travel nationally and internationally. Expect 50-60 travel days.
- Manage activities across multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Experience with of programming complex applications is desired.
- Speaking Norwegian, Swedish or Danish is a plus, but not a must
The company offers:
- A flexible working environment, a great team and a lot of fun.
- Home-office package (phone, pc, internet, desk and chair)
- Company car
- Competitive salary package + pension
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
+45 89 88 26 70