Vacancy Application Specialist – Utrecht
27 JUL’22: This company is a molecular imaging spin-off from the University Medical Centre Utrecht, the Netherlands. Today, the company is one of the global leaders in molecular imaging with the development of high-performance preclinical micro-PET, micro-SPECT, micro-CT, and Optical Tomography systems as well as human high-resolution SPECT. These imaging systems have received many international awards from the physics and molecular imaging community. Currently, the imaging devices support the research of many hundreds of satisfied users worldwide at universities, CRO’s and pharmaceutical companies.
After a rigorous training session, you will assist the applications team in all customer relations for the full pre-clinical molecular imaging product line, including both new and existing clients. In this accountable position, you’ll aggressively communicate all of the products’ commercial uses and mentor our distributors to expand the preclinical imaging industry. Working at the organisation entails working in a relaxed, dynamic, and high-tech setting. In close proximity to Utrecht Medical Center. You will:
- Instructing people on how to use the imaging technology;
- Be exceedingly aware of the research of the applications;
- Support the research labs and the creation of products;
- Possess proficiency with imaging technologies;
- Serve as a vital representative and as a point of contact for researchers who use or want to employ imaging;
- Find and interact scientifically with the top laboratories;
- Attend pertinent scientific conferences and lead technical workshops for clientele on behalf of the organisation;
- Fulfil the customer needs with respect to product information, application expertise and site visits to existing users;
- Gather information on technical developments and trends in the market and provide quarterly reports to the entire team.
As Application Specialists, you need an A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Life Sciences, biomedical engineering, or a related field; preferably SPECT, PET, optical imaging, or CT; practical expertise with biomedical imaging equipment. You also have knowledge of animal husbandry (Article 9 or 12/13.2f of the Experiments on Animals Act). You also need to be prepared to spend up to 20% of your time to be abroad. In addition, the following skills are required:
- Outstanding organisational and presentational skills;
- Excellent oral and written English proficiency;
- Self-driven, motivated, and focused on results;
- Flexible with working hours and able to adjust to changing circumstances.
Depending on your degree, talents, and experiences, a competitive compensation. Next to that, the organisation and an attractive pension plan.
- 25 holidays, including national holidays, depending on full-time employment
- A holiday allowance of 8%
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant | Medical Devices
+31 6 82 10 07 58
+31 6 82 06 83 61