Vacancy Application Specialist – West-Germany
15 AUG ’22: This innovative molecular diagnostics organisation is looking for an ambitious, commercially driven laboratory professional to support the expanding team in Germany. Every 3-4 seconds a patient loses their life to Sepsis and this organisation aims to contribute to solving this issue. The focus lies on accurate and time-efficient diagnoses of bloodstream infections and you will be able to make a contribution as an Application Specialist.
Your responsibilities include the training of customers on products and applications related to molecular diagnostics. Providing product insights to internal stakeholders will be an important part of your job. Furthermore, you will:
- Support customer implementation processes;
- Maintain communication with customers and inform your sales colleagues;
- Support trade shows and conferences with product demonstrations;
- Provide reports summarising your activities including problems and strategic information.
We are looking for a based professional based in Germany with a bioscience-related background and a commercial mindset. Experience with interacting with key stakeholders in a clinical environment is a big plus. The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years experience with general laboratory techniques;
- An understanding of how hospitals operate;
- Experience with product evaluations in a clinical laboratory;
- Knowledge of molecular diagnostics and antibiotics is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in German and English.
As an Application Specialist, you can expand your knowledge of molecular diagnostics and develop technical and commercial skills. Furthermore, the company offers:
- A competitive salary between €50.000 – €65.000 based on experience;
- A good company car;
- 10% bonus (individual as well as a team-based bonus);
- 25 Vacation days.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Medical Devices
+31 6 83 64 14 42