Vacancy Business Development Manager – Maastricht
20 Oct ’22: For an organisation that is one of the market leaders in medical imaging software solutions, we are looking for an International Business Development Manager. As a result of the developments regarding new technologies in interventional cardiology, the organisation is expecting to grow further and is therefore looking for an International Business Development Manager. In cooperation with clinical and research partners, this organisation develops state-of-the-art solutions for their customers around the world.
The International Business Development Manager will be responsible for preparing and executing detailed marketing/sales plans in order to achieve goals and post-sales in Western- Europe with a strong focus on PMI’s new solutions. The Business Development Sales Manager will demonstrate success in building a strong KOL network, starting up reference centers, generating sales and being a worthy knowledge broker towards PMI’s customers. In addition to the above responsibilities, you are also busy with:
- Negotiate at the relevant DMU levels and develop strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders;
- Contact and visit existing and new accounts;
- Report activities, market information and forecasts.
To start working as an International Business Development Manager you have commercial experience in the field of medical (imaging) sales, relevant experience with Cardiac Ultrasound is a plus. The perfect International Business Development Manager is motivated, proactive and sees opportunities in the market and know how to deal with this the right way. Mapping the KOLs is also very important in this role and will be a significant part of the daily business. Because you are the commercial face of the organisation, you will also have to deal with conferences and trade fairs. You:
- Are willing to travel (50%);
- Have a master’s or bachelor’s degree;
- Have a strong sales mindset;
- Have affinity with software or technical affinity;
- Are enthusiastic and have a dynamic personality.
You will join an international and commercial organisation where there is a lot of room and freedom for your own input. Thinking along in the strategic plans and coming up with sales will be a large part of the work. The organisation itself has a friendly and family atmosphere in which development opportunities for growth are carefully considered. The knowledge of Cardiac Ultrasound is a plus. However, there will also be enough support in this because of various application specialists. This company also offers:
- Working at a market leader in medical imaging software;
- A salary in the range of €75,000 to €85,000 depending on experience;
- 25 vacation days (+2 days at 100% presence);
- €10,000 annual bonus;
- A young organisation with a focus on personal development.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Medical Devices
+31 6 82 06 83 61
+31 23 754 86 60