Vacancy Business Development Team Leader – Health & Life Science – Leuven
This organisation is one of the most well-known R&D hubs within Europe and is currently looking for a Strategic Partnerships Leader. With their semiconductor-based solutions, this organisation is creating technologies that change the market of tomorrow. Their field of expertise is in CMOS, IoT, Life Science, Health and AI, and the goal is to venture up and create new products that innovate these industries. Due to the growth of the the Business Development team focussing on the Health & Life Science market, we are now looking for a Strategic Partnerships Leader.
Within this role, you will be one of the key persons in the development of new applications within the healthcare and Life Science market. With your understanding of the market and the developments, like lab-on-chip and neuroscience topics, you will be able to target the right organisations to create strategic alliances. You will take part in, among others, formulating the process of go-to-market, technical discussions, IP-negotiations, and eventually the deal-closing phase.
Furthermore, a big part of this role will be the team management. Currently, the team exists of four very senior and passionate people, who are working on several similar projects like the ones described above. With the growth that is currently going on, the expectation is to grow further. You will be responsible to assure and guide this growth and to make the organisation and the team ready.
You have a big passion for the microelectronic industry. Furthermore we are looking for:
- Someone with a scientific degree
- At least ten years of experience with strategic partnerships, business development or product marketing
- People management experience
- Solid business background in the wearable devices / digital health / life science / medtech market(s)
- Experience with micro-electronics / semiconductors
- Project management skills
- Passion for bringing new technologies to the market
You will be part of an organisation that is passionate about bringing new solutions to the Health Care / Life Science market. Furthermore:
- You will be leading a senior business development team
- Salary: €95,000.- – €120,000.-
- Bonus: 10-15% annually
- Net compensation monthly: €145.-
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Consultant | MedTech & Diagnostics
+31 6 30 28 72 04
+31 23 754 86 60