Vacancy Customer Support Officer – Amsterdam
10 JAN ’22: For an international Life Science company that is a leader in bio-analytical testing, we are looking for a Customer Support Officer. The company employs over 50.000 people and operates 800 laboratories around the world. The organisation is a provider of information and a knowledge partner. The organisation provides a full range of sampling, analysis, and consulting services. Providing agricultural entrepreneurs with tools for production security and improvement.
As a Customer Support Officer you will be in charge of guiding orders and communicating with customers. You will also be providing sales support. This means that you will be in charge of making the first contact with their customers, assisting with sales activities, supervising samples from deployment to completion, and reporting.
Requirements that are needed include:
- A completed MBO or HBO education with a chemistry or environment background
- Strong communication skills
- A flexible, positive and proactive attitude
- Stress-resistant and capable of planning
- Having a strong understanding of processes and being able to implement them
- Working both independently and as part of a team
- Strong command of the Dutch language; fluency in English is a plus
The company offers:
- A great environment which allows growth
- A rich and diverse team
- Flexible work-hours
- €2,250.- monthly salary
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Food (Sciences)
+31 6 13 23 05 07
+31 23 754 86 60