Vacancy Embedded Software Engineer – Enschede
For an organisation specialised in the development and manufacturing of medical devices, we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer. This company serves as a partner for various impressive organisations focused on developing devices that contribute to the improvement of healthcare. This company is unique in the service they provide which ranges from giving advice on concepts to taking care of the entire production process.
As an Embedded Software Engineer for their R&D department, you are responsible for existing or future embedded systems of their clients’ products. An important part of your role is development: You will develop embedded software architectures, and test and implement them, for which it is important that you can convey this to your colleagues in a good manner. In addition, you are jointly responsible for the quality of the software and you make an active contribution to further optimising it. In this role, you work in project teams that also involve other disciplines. You consult regularly and support each other where necessary.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- At least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in (technical) informatics, embedded/systems engineering
- A few years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with C, C++ is a must
- QT and Python are a plus
- Knowledge of web based technologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Speaks Dutch
- Has a driver’s license
In return, the company supplies innovative and high-end life science products and this offers you as an Embedded Software Engineer a lot of challenge. Within this role you will work closely with the R&D manager, who gives you a lot of flexibility and responsibility to carry out the work as you see fit. But you are also a member of a team that you can spar with and fall back on. Furthermore, the company can offer you the following:
- Immediate employment
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary, based on experience and education
- Several training opportunities, both internally and externally
- Various standard employment conditions such as holiday allowance and travel allowance
- 35 holidays
- Good balance between work and private life
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Medical Devices