Vacancy European Service Engineer Microscopes – Amsterdam
We are seeking a European Service Engineer Microscopes for the life science division of a globally well-known organisation. This division manufactures high-quality microscopes and is strongly growing. The team within the Netherlands, with English as main language, currently exists out of 25 people.
In the role as European Service Engineer Microscopes, you will be responsible for performing installations and training on site for their products, performing service intervention on site and customer support. Next to that, you will be working with mainly high end microscopes, and contributing to the innovations and improved development of their products. In this role, you will be traveling for about 50-70% of your time to laboratories and universities, mainly situated in Europe.
The requirements for this role are:
- MBO/HBO in electronics or mechatronics
- Experience in a field service role or related
- Background in mechanical and electronics engineering and experience in IT is a plus
- Fluent English proficiency
- Willing to travel in the EMEA region, with a focus on Europe
- Driving license B
You will be part of a fast growing medical devices organisation with quality as first priority. Furthermore, the organisation offers:
- The responsibility for a broad range of technical tasks
- A strong training program
- Monthly salary of €2,000 – €3,650
- 8% Bonus
- Vacation days: 26
- An excellent pension scheme
- A collective health insurance
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant | Medical Devices