Event Digital Health Online Summit
25 May 2020 - 30 May 2020
The healthcare industry will never be the same after COVID19.
Healthcare professionals need to stay aware of the latest digital health activities and keep learning from leading organizations.
Digital Health Online Summit is a 6-day virtual summit, providing a comprehensive overview of the current digital health activities, and equipping health professionals with strategies and tactics, examples and guidelines for a successful healthcare transformation.
This online summit will provide you with timely insights into the following areas:
- Digital Health – Current Activities in different organizations
- Smart Care, Patient Centricity and Engagement
- Transformation with VR/AR, Voice Tech, IoT, Wearables
- Big Data, AI and Machine Learning
- The digital mindset transformation
- Patient staff engagement and culture change
- New Horizon, Innovation and Tomorrow’s Perspectives
Within each topic, there will be 5-9 speaking sessions, using case studies and bringing practical examples. The summit will gather 40 expert speakers from great companies and associations from all around the world, including Europe, North America and Australia.
While the standard events require a lot of time, effort, logistics, and significant expenses for travel and accommodation, Digital Health Online Summit takes advantage of today’s technologies and provides the best content for professionals from all around the world.
To mention just some of the speaker’s companies: United Health Group, HNS, Dignity Health, European Health Management Association, WONCA, Stanford Virtual Human Interaction Lab, XpertCare Inc., Seton Health Alliance, Deloitte, KPMG, Mednax, Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care, CitiusTech, Partners HealthCare, Peninsula Regional Health System, Philips, Ramsay Santé and others.
This is a great possibility to learn directly from C-Suite executives with unique and timely insights about the digital shift towards better health services.
Here are just some of the case studies and presentations:
- Visions and Strategies for Virtual care services
- Current Challenges of Digitalisation in the Healthcare Industry
- Key components of a successful digital transformation strategy
- How to keep the conversation open with HCPs while they are not available (COVID-19 crisis time)
- Frontline digital healthcare strategy – from business as usual to crisis management
- Digital when possible – physical when needed
- Personalised, digitally-supported, out- of-hospital care: A patient case study
- Digital Therapeutics: Just Like a pill?
- Innovation in times of a global crisis
And much, much more.
For our members and network, we have FREE REGISTRATIONS to this great online summit.
Get your FREE PASS here >> https://www.digitalhealthonlinesummit.com/?utm_source=partner
Hope you can join the event!
If you have any comments or questions about the event, or if you want to publish your event on our event page, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.Visit the event website