Event Outsourcing in Clinical Trials 2020 – A virtual experience
27 May 2020 - 27 May 2020
“DISCOVER BEST APPROACHES TO CRO, SPONSOR AND PATIENT RELATIONSHIPS TO BOLSTER RECRUITMENT AND ENSURE CLINICAL TRIAL SUCCESS
We’re bringing engaging networking opportunities and cutting edge content specifically for Outsourcing in Clinical Trials direct to your screen.
In response to Covid-19, this virtual conference provides the ideal platform to talk about the impact of crisis on the pharma industry and further demonstrates the need for the sector to adapt and learn in trying times for more efficient practices and improved CRO, Sponsor and Patient relationships. At this one day event, we’ll explore how the market is coping with changes in regulations, opportunity through adaptive approaches and methods to run successful clinical trials.
What will I learn?
- How having an adaptive approach can lead to increased efficiency in clinical trials
- Methods to better manage communication and relationships between trial sponsors and CROs
- Ways to create patient-centric trials for higher enrollment rates
- Best approaches to ICH E8 (R1) compliance
- Discover the impact of the Medical Device Regulation across the UK and EU
- Understanding of the pros & cons of CRO relationship management in big pharma vs biotech
- Exclusive Presentation: The Covid-19 effect on the pharma market”
We look forward to you joining us!
If you have any comments or questions about the event, or if you want to publish your event on our event page, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
Visit the event website