Vacancy Hardware architect – München
04 NOV ’22: This is an international company and provider of intelligent machines that are changing the way the world manufactures. Their pioneering solutions are transforming design and production to match the efficiency demands of Industry 4.0. Their vision is to reinvent a tangle of analog and manual processes into a fast, integrated, all-digital system. They want to do that by making Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME) technology – an alternative in-house method of fabricating printed circuit boards (PCBs) and other electronic devices.
As a Hardware Architect, your valuable skills as an engineer will be front and center. Your experience in a variety of areas of study will be tested as you consistently encounter customers with unique and challenging use cases for groundbreaking 3D printing techniques. You will provide sound technical advice to customers in the realm of analog, digital, and RF board design. Design unique and unprecedented electronic structures based on Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME) and Interpret customer needs. Other responsibilities in your role are:
- Translate 2D designs to 3D;
- Assist in internal test and R&D efforts;
- Lead or assist in the development of technical white papers, application notes, and design guides;
- Be an evangelist on the adoption of additively manufactured electronic devices via customer education, training, tools usage, and design consideration support;
- Provide on-site in-person training to customers on how to use Nano Dimension products
Your valuable skills will be front and center. Your experience in a variety of areas of study will be tested as you consistently encounter customers with unique and challenging use cases. Your experience in several areas will be put to the test as you continually deal with customers with unique and challenging use cases. In doing so, you will use your firm understanding of PCB layout existing technologies and design practices. Required skills and experience:
- ECAD skills: Altium Designer and/or Cadence Allegro;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Master’s or Ph.D. Degree in a relevant area of study;
- PCB assembly techniques, soldering experience (reflow or manual);
- Familiarity with a mechanical design using SolidWorks, Fusion 360, or equivalent;
- Python scripting & Embedded C programming or microphone;
- FDM or SLA 3D printing.
In this function, you will work with a highly innovative product. Furthermore, this organisation can offer you the following in return:
- Competitive salary;
- Ability to grow your skills in a rapidly growing company;
- Various secondary benefits.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
+31(0)6-57 74 13 79
+31 23 754 86 60