Vacancy HR Business Partner – Gorinchem
For the world leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality optical products, we are looking for a HR Business Partner. Innovation is paramount within the organisation, and this is reflected in various aspects. They develop their own technologies and have their own measuring methods, and the products they make are innovative and help people see the world as it was meant to be seen again. Due to the precision and passion with which they develop custom-made optics, they will continue to grow further and further.
In collaboration with the country leader and management team, with direction from the Senior Director HR Commercial EMEA, you will contribute to the commercial development of the region by ensuring that the local HR strategies are directly aligned with the overall European business strategy and the HR Long Range Strategic Plan (LRSP).
Other essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provide expert advice and support to leaders and managers on the full range of employment-related matters, consulting or working in conjunction with other HR colleagues and external consultants/advisors as necessary
- Introduce and where appropriate adopt corporate HR policies and initiatives based upon best practices to ensure local effectiveness and legal compliance for all the assigned countries
- Use appropriate resourcing strategies and tools to ensure the effective attraction of high-quality candidates and participate in the selection of managers and other key roles for all countries
- Apply appropriate internal and external benchmarking processes and build local input into HR and reward/benefit processes
- Help drive employee engagement by assessing the performance of the Benelux region against the requirements of the business and facilitating action items to improve engagement levels
- Act as the Geo-lead for the implementation and continuous improvement of all Global HR initiatives that impact the assigned countries
- Recommend and implement processes that aid the communication and dissemination of the Corporate vision and values
- In collaboration with local leadership teams, recommend appropriate objectives for MIP (Management Incentive Plan), SIP (Sales Incentive Plan), LIP (Local Incentive Plan), and maintain an up-to-date database of participants
- Create a regional L&D plan, aligned with the management team, in conjunction with appropriate suppliers (internal or external) plus Global L&D ensures that appropriate employees are trained, coached, and developed in line with the needs of the business.
- Act as a coach, mentor for managers to ensure effective resolution of employee relations issues and make recommendations to minimise the re-occurrence of such issues
We are looking for someone with:
- Ideally a master’s degree in Business Management or related subject (Human Resource Management, Psychology, etc.)
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, international generalist HR role
- Ideally to have gained some of this experience living and working outside of the home country
- Experience gained in a Global/US matrix-managed business is highly desirable
- Post M&A business integration experience is desirable
- Some commercial experience gained outside of an HR role is preferred
The organisation can offer:
- A varied and challenging job in an internationally operating company with a first-class reputation
- Support for professional and personal development
- Attractive corporate benefits and employee discounts on our products
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
+31 6 42 54 08 55
+31 23 754 86 60