Vacancy Industry Business Manager – Hørsholm
5 OCT ’22: Do you want to help improve food and health around the world? Food and health are at the heart of everything this organisation does and their natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. Right now is your chance to join this global leading food and health organisation as their new Industry Business Manager.
As their new Industry Business Manager, you will be part of the Human Health department and report to the Director of Global Portfolio Management. You will lead the segment of immunology and emerging health and your main goal will be to enable sales growth by utilising your existing portfolio and developing new portfolio. Thus, your main tasks as Business manager for this segment will be:
- Mastering key drivers for growth; category growth drivers, consumer insights, regulatory landscape, competitive situation, etc.;
- Drive strategic development of product portfolio and a strong innovation pipeline for the product area in close cooperation with Scientific Affairs, Sales, and R&D;
- Build market intelligence within the category (in close cooperation with the Business intelligence manager);
- Master relevant regulation knowledge in relation to category and its application across geographies;
- Build category strategy to ensure sustainable and profitable sales growth aligning with Director of Portfolio Management on overall portfolio strategy;
- Develop launch support package in close collaboration with Global Marketing;
- Contribute to customer workshops and meetings as per customer segmentation.
The organisation is looking for an experienced Industry Business Manager with the following skills:
- Master of Business Management or alternatively relevant scientific background (nutrition and health) with commercial experience;
- 5+ years of experience with B2B or B2C product management from consumer health or pharma company;
- Great interpersonal skills, independent, proactive, and very strong personal drive;
- Team player enjoying solving issues;
- Commercial and analytical mindset – can analyse own segment and deliver recommendations;
- Communications skills, and presentation ability;
- Strong written and spoken English.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Principal Consultant | Nordics
+45 89 88 26 70