Vacancy International Field Service Technician (EMEA) – Amsterdam
31 MAY ‘22: A fast-growing company is looking for an International Field Service Technician (EMEA). This company is a leader in innovative technology in the medical devices industry. The focus lies on devices used to treat certain cardiac diseases. These devices are used by surgeons and electrophysiologists in approximately 50 countries worldwide.
As a Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for mainly on-site service activities and some service-related activities as well. Also, you will work together with your field colleagues every now and then. It’s an international (EMEA) on-site position which means that most of the time you will do technical service work at the customer’s location mainly in Germany, Benelux and France.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Managing maintenance and installation of the hardware;
- Conducting complaint analysis, documenting and reporting;
- Quality Control activities;
- Supporting Sales and Product specialists.
For this position, we are looking for a customer-oriented individual who would like to travel for their job.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- MBO level education;
- Technical service experience;
- Affinity with the medical device industry;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English;
- Basic communication skills in German are a big plus;
- Ability and willingness to work abroad 80% of the time.
This job is a great opportunity to contribute to the reduction of heart-related diseases. At the same time, you can work on your experience in the innovative field of medical devices. You work with international clients, which means that you will learn to interact with a variety of cultures.
This organisation offers:
- A salary between 45.000 and 55.000;
- A good company car
- 40 hours per week;
- A varied function with international customers;
- An informal working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Medical Devices
+31 6 83 64 14 42