Vacancy Key Account Manager – Stockholm
For a multinational organisation, we are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager. The organisation is a market share leader with operations in over 30 countries with 4.000 employees worldwide. The organisation is expanding their market in the Nordics and is therefore looking for a Key Account manager, who can help grow the business.
They are the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and making products. Their industry is crucial in ensuring end users consume their food, beverage and pharmaceutical products safely.
The office is in Gothenburg, but the position will mainly be home-based.
As a new Key Account Manager your daily tasks will include being responsible for doing business development and acquisition of new customers through partnering with the Marketing organisation. Furthermore, you will be provided with the relevant training , learn the organisation’s products and industry and thereby sell a range of the coding and marking equipment. This includes industrial small character inkjet, high resolution case printing, labelling systems, laser solutions and much more. In addition to this, you will provide these solutions to all vertical markets. You will also be responsible for relationships at all levels up to and including the senior levels of the customers.
Additionally, the tasks will also include leading sales activity through KPI’s and using the corporate CRM (SalesForce.com) and securing and growing revenue within an agreed region by selling the VJ product range to existing and new customers, hereby participating in regional/national trade shows and onsite equipment demonstrations at customers’ sites.
The ideal candidate has several of the below experiences/competencies:
- A technical education in engineering is a plus
- At least ten years of experience in Account Management
- Ability to take ownership over a portfolio of customers
- Experience with sales to manufacturing clients
- Knowledge of a CRM (preferably Salesforce.com) would be advantageous
- Very proactive and with a ‘hunter-mentality’
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluently speaking in English and Swedish
This is a multicultural organisation that promotes both diversity and inclusion, which gives access to a robust career development process and exciting opportunities.
Becoming a part of this organisation, they can offer:
- Being part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important
- Company car
- Wellness allowance and health insurance
- Pension (Collective Agreement)
- Great learning development
- Work-life balance
- A mostly home-based position
Given that this position or similar ones sparks an interest with you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
+45 89 88 26 70