Vacancy Manufacturing Engineer – Denmark
For organisations in the Medical Devices Industry, we are looking for Manufacturing Engineers. These organisations are global leaders in their market because of the high-quality products and ground-breaking technology behind it.
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you oversee all Quality-related activities related to production. The main tasks exist of leading a team of Quality professionals and implementing strategies. This includes setting up Quality control methodologies, principles, systems,, and improvement projects, and Supplier control.
For guaranteeing compliance with all regulatory, legal, and Company policies and procedures you will train employees, Compose, audit, and support the Quality Management System and other (Quality) documentation, and analyse/report operational metrics.
The ideal Manufacturing Manager meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science or relevant area
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced in applying solid expert morals
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on mentality
- Experience People Management
- A strong strategic focus
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Good command of the English language
The organisations can offer you:
- A competitive salary package
- Good secondary employee benefits and holiday days
- Great and relaxing atmosphere in the office
- Career growth opportunities
- Room for initiative and independence
- Incentive plan
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Consultant | MedTech & Diagnostics
+31 6 30 28 72 04
+31 23 754 86 60