A Virtual Experience of Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials
29 June 2020
London – Join us on 15 July for a virtual experience of Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials conference (www.arena-international.com/oncologyvirtual/). Over 10 speakers from industry leaders Pfizer, Radius Health, Jazz Pharma and Rgenix will join us LIVE to share their experience and insight.
In response to Covid-19, this virtual conference provides a much-needed immersive online platform for the industry to come together and consider the impact of the global crisis on oncology trials as well as further demonstrate the need for the sector to adapt and overcome in trying times.
- Opening Overview – COVID-19 Disease Overview: Impact on Oncology Clinical Operations, Industry Responses and Future Implications, presented by Michael Breen, Associate Director, Infectious Diseases, GlobalData Healthcare.
- Building an Oncology Data Science Team for Medium – Large Enterprises: Key models to consider, presented by Narayan Lebaka, Director of Clinical Data Management, Rgenix Inc.
- Harnessing the power of digitalisation in Oncology Clinical Trials in 2020: Futureproofing your oncology study for years to come, presented by Peter Henstock, Machine Learning and AI Technical Lead, Pfizer.
- Exploring the Use of Technology as a Tool for Successful Patient-Centric Oncology Trials Resulting in Enhanced Patient Retention, presented by Joan Chambers, Senior Director, Marketing and Outreach, CISCRP.
- Assessing the Benefits and Challenges of Integrating Technology in Oncology Trials; what does the future hold for your trials? Presented by Jennifer Lee, Senior Director, Head of Oncology Clinical Operations, Radius Health.
- Opening Overview – Addressing the Rising Need for Racial and Ethnic Diversity within Patient Recruitment, presented by Mary Jo Lamberti, PhD, Professor, Associate Director, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development.
- Ensuring Clinical Feasibility Planning for Gene Therapy Trials to Achieve Enrolment Target. Benchmarking patient enrollment rates to help planning your next gene therapy study, presented by Revati Tatake, PhD, Global Director, Databases and Analytics, GlobalData.
- Designing the Optimal Oncology trial: Integrating Innovative Strategies to Cater for Agility within your Oncology Trial Design. Incorporating the patient perspective to understand what is required to keep your trial, presented by Matthew Weinberg, Director Clinical Outsourcing, Agios Pharmaceuticals.
- Navigating Oncology Landscape- A Regulatory Perspective, presented by Aditi Khurana, Senior Manager Project Management, Jazz Pharma, Susan Carino, Principal Consultant, IPM.
- Immuno-oncology: will we meet its challenges? Unpacking the distinct aspects of patient enrolment and monitoring. Presented by David Sherris, CEO, GenAdam Therapeutics.
For more information: www.arena-international.com/oncologyvirtual/
About our Virtual event
Holding a virtual conference enables Arena International to create a secure environment for end users and vendors while delivering on what they have signed up for— a platform enabling knowledge sharing, networking and insights from peers to overcome specific challenges. This is an appropriate format to respond to the current global situation as evolutions are uncertain.
About Arena International Arena International
Events Group (part of GlobalData) welcomes over 10,000 business executives each year who attend over 80 of our events worldwide, they are addressed by over 1,700 industry leaders delivering leading edge content and discussion. Arena International’s events consistently strive to provide thought-provoking content and unrivalled networking opportunities, which add tangible value to those who attend. With comprehensive learning programmes, wide-ranging exhibitions and extensive networking activities we bring together industries to collaborate and learn. www.arena-international.com