A Virtual Experience of Medical Device Trials
06 July 2020
London – Join us on 16 July for a virtual experience of Medical Device Trials conference. Over 10 speakers from industry leaders: Edwards Lifesciences, TÜV SÜD and BioIntelliSense among others will join us LIVE to share their experience and insight.
This event will you look at medical device trials; allowing you to streamline timelines and deliver within budget. Medical Device Trials Virtual aims to support trial sponsors and solution providers internationally to ensure trials are delivered on time, partnerships are improved and innovations are showcased.
As the COVID-19 situation develops, it is more important than ever for the MedTech industry to get together and share ideas. Register your place now and catch-up with old colleagues and make new, lasting business connections to help drive success in your trials.
- Update on the Implementation of the Medical Device Regulation in Europe: A transparent look at regulatory requirements, presented by Bassil Akra, Former Vice President – Global Focus Teams, TÜV SÜD.
- How to Conduct a Successful Post Market Clinical Follow-Up Survey: Post market data is more important than ever but how best to collect it? This session is presented by Jón I. Bergsteinsson, VP of Global Business Development, SMART-TRIAL.
- Impact of the Medical Device Regulation on Device Approvals: Looking at the impact the new regulations have on the process of gaining certification of medical devices, led by Andrew Thompson, Director of Therapy Research and Analysis, Medical Devices, GlobalData.
- Partnering With The Perfect CRO: What To Look For When Making The Big Decision: Establishing the common misconceptions in picking a CRO that unsuited to your values and trial credentials, presented by Dina Kofler, Vice President, Clinical Affairs, Medinol.
- An Exploration of Wearable Devices and Advances in Technology: Focusing on NonInvasive Glucose Measuring Technology: stay ahead of the technological curve with this case study into wearable devices, presented by John Shillingford, Director of Clinical Research, Afon Technology.
- Artificial Intelligence in Development of Stable Biologics Formulations: Introducing the challenges and opportunities with biologics formulations with medical devices, presented by Dr. Sabine Hauck, Vice President Research and Development, LEUKOCARE AG.
- A Case Study on: From Device Design to the Market: Telling the Paragonix Story: hear a successful start-up device story including lessons learnt, presented by Bill Edelman, Chairman of the Board, Paragonix.
- Exploring the Use of New Technologies in Patient Centricity: The potential use of wearable technologies, ‘smart home’ devices and mobile apps and whether they are the least burdensome methods for capturing data, presented by Everett Crossland, Senior Vice President of Commercial, AppliedVR.\
- Getting FDA approval for your trial: Explaining why prioritizing patient-centricity and safety is a crucial component of receiving FDA approval, presented by Hayley Lewis, Senior Vice President of Operations, Zosano Pharm.
- A Case Study on: Investigational device exemption 101: understanding premarket approval applications, led by Romil Rambhia, Director of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, Half Moon Medical (The Foundry).
And more! For more information: https://arena-international.com/medical-device-trials-virtual-experience/
About our Virtual event
Holding a virtual conference enables Arena International to create a secure environment for end users and vendors while delivering on what they have signed up for— a platform enabling knowledge sharing, networking and insights from peers to overcome specific challenges. This is an appropriate format to respond to the current global situation as evolutions are uncertain.
About Arena International
Arena International Events Group (part of GlobalData) welcomes over 10,000 business executives each year who attend over 80 of our events worldwide, they are addressed by over 1,700 industry leaders delivering leading edge content and discussion. Arena International’s events consistently strive to provide thought-provoking content and unrivalled networking opportunities, which add tangible value to those who attend. With comprehensive learning programmes, wide-ranging exhibitions and extensive networking activities we bring together industries to collaborate and learn. www.arena-international.com