Vacancy Product Manager Cardiac Imaging – Ghent
14 JUN ’22: This organisation specialised in cardio imaging software, is looking for a Product Manager Cardiac Imaging. It’s their vision that combining digital twins with AI-enabled anatomical analyses generates data-driven insights aspiring to enhance and improve structural heart disease management, spanning from patient selection, procedure planning, periprocedural guidance to patient follow-up.
We are looking for a motivated Productmanager Cardiac Imaging, who will help roll out marketing activities and support therapy development field presence. For the marketing activities, you will support business growth with targeted visibility / communication actions, proactively contribute to consolidate a systematic global communication strategy and implement this strategy across the media mix. For the field Therapy Development activities, we want you to participate in the process of planning a local strategic sales plan and its implementation in Europe and the United States. You will report to the Sr. Director Business Development.
For the marketing activities:
- Creating content and materials to support sales & communication, internal and external;
- Creating and implementing online and offline targeted communication campaigns;
- Coordination of partners/providers;
- Proposing improvement actions.
For Field Therapy Development activities:
- Support the onboarding training of new hospitals;
- Participate in training sessions (including sales pitch on new releases);
- Ensure Field support in hospitals, including Operating Room presence.
This Product Manager loves marketing, communication and sales. It is in your blood. Digital marketing has no secrets for you and you fully understand its impact. Furthermore, the perfect candidate:
- Has a master’s degree in marketing, communication or another relevant field;
- Is an efficient communicator in multicultural environments: presentations, reports, discussions, animations, sales pitches;
- Is a multi-tasker with eye for detail, able to meet deadlines and manage different projects;
- Has some experience in the medical/ cardiovascular field or is eager to learn all about it to increase sales in this health business;
- Is located in Belgium and is willing to travel.
This organisation can offer you a full-time job where you would be joining a young, enthusiastic team. There is an inspiring educational program so you can keep growing. Furthermore:
- Competitive salary and extras;
- Traffic-free work environment that promotes biking to work and a max 40% working from home policy;
- Chance to contribute to life-saving technology.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Medical Devices
+31 6 12 43 13 59