Vacancy Project Engineer – Medemblik
For a global supplier and manufacturer to the Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry, we are looking for a Project Engineer. The organisation is a global leader in their field of products. By supplying to these key industries, the organisation plays an essential role in healthcare innovations and vaccine production and aims to improve product quality and safeguard health throughout the entire product lifecycle. The company has over 6000 employees worldwide, with more than 100 sites. Within the company, there is a strong focus on lean manufacturing and lean processes. The company has been experiencing rapid growth of 30% to 40% in the last few years.
As Project Engineer you will Define the project and act as a project manager (scope, milestones, budget, action plans and follow up meetings). Prepare detailed validation protocols for IQ, OQ, PQ and write the validation reports in close cooperation with quality engineering. Cooperate with the engineering technician to get support on tests in manufacturing or engineering lab. Cooperate with Design Engineering to create product and manufacturing drawings. You are responsible for the creation of technical documentation such as Product Data Sheets, Training Instructions and Specifications pertaining to the area of expertise. Cooperate with the Design Engineering Manager to align needs for documentation/part setup. You are cross-functional available to lead projects at a global level and considered as a subject matter expert at strategic level. The projects you lead have impact on the own team, but also on other related teams in the organization.
We are looking for a motivated and driven professional who has a hands-on mentality and at least three years prior work experience in a similar role, in a manufacturing/ R&D environment. Additionally, you should meet the following criteria:
- Master or Bachelor engineering degree. Degree in e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Business Engineering, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in engineering;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of process validation procedures and techniques, e.g. Process and product FMEA and process capability studies;
- Able to write validation (IQ, OQ and PQ) documents for new products, processes and equipment;
- Advanced knowledge of plastic processing, e.g. seal technologies, injection molding, etc
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications
The organisation can offer you the following:
- Salary between €4,000,- and €5,000,- per month (this range is flexible, salary will depend on experience etc.)
- A chance to develop yourself in a fast-growing organisation
- Working with innovative technology and inspiring top-notch engineers & scientists
- Pension plan
- Paid travel expenses
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Kevin le Noble
Consultant | Medical Technology & Diagnostics
+31 6 82 40 35 19
+31 23 754 86 60