Vacancy QA Officer – Amersfoort
For an international organisation active in the medical and pharmaceutical business, we are looking for a QA Officer. This organisation is active in systems containing hard and software, which are used in hospitals and clinics.
As a QA Officer you are responsible for the overall support of the quality department. This includes assisting in writing technical files, further developing internal quality processes, building the internal QMS, and assisting in internal & external audits.
In addition, you will be included in several projects related to new product development (R&D) and the transition from the MDD to the MDR.
What the organisation is looking for:
- Bachelor level education
- One year of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ISO13485
- Analytical ability
- Strong communicator
- Preferably: knowledge of ISO9001, MDD/MDR
The organisation offers:
- A flat organisational structure
- Motivated group of colleagues
- An innovative environment with a strong focus on R&D
- A salary of €2,500 gross per month (exact salary is dependent on your experience and expertise)
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant Quality & Clinical | Medical Devices