Vacancy QC Inspector – Eindhoven
19 Aug ’22: This global organisation has been innovating in the field of oncology, and they’re looking for a Quality Control Inspector. Together with their patients, they strive to extend survival in some of the most aggressive forms of cancer by commercialising their innovative therapy.
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for conducting incoming, in-process and final inspection acceptance activities as needed. Acceptance activities include visual, mechanical and electrical testing as required. Next to that, you will collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders in Operations. Your responsibilities will involve and not be limited to the following activities:
- Inspect incoming, in-process, and finished products for conformance to standards;
- Identify non-conforming materials and initiates NCMRs;
- Support the release of medical products to be used by the customers;
- Accurately document incoming, in-process, and final inspection data for trending;
- Complete work according to established priorities, policies, practices and procedures to assure deliverables meet requirements.
For this role, we are looking for a candidate with demonstrated performance in a quality inspection role. Knowledge of medical device QMS requirements (21CFR Part 820, ISO 13485) would be highly desirable. In addition, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with ERP systems Agile and SAP is a plus.
It is expected that you have a strong team spirit and that you can execute responsibilities with minimal direct supervision. Furthermore, you have or are the following:
- Highly committed to quality;
- Hands-on mentality in an international start-up environment;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English;
- Self-motivated and strong focus on details and accuracy.
Working for this organisation means working in a dynamic and fun international environment! There is room for personal growth and development. Furthermore, the organisation offers you the following:
- A competitive salary depending on your experience and skills;
- An active training program of 2 weeks in Switzerland;
- Various opportunities to grow and develop within an international organisation.
We have multiple positions for this role, so if you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate | Medical Devices
+31 6 12 43 13 59
+31 23 754 86 60