Vacancy Quality Assurance Specialist – Nederland
For organisations in the Medical Devices industry, we are looking for an Quality Assurance Specialist. They are global leaders in their market because of the high-quality products and ground-breaking technology behind it.
Your key tasks and responsibilities as a Quality Assurance Specialist are maintaining and improving the Quality Management System and improve the entire production process and work procedures. You ensure that everything runs according to the (EU) Good Manufacturing Practice legislation and regulations. You are also responsible for conducting internal and external audits and their follow-up, managing deviations, complaints, Corrective And Preventive Actions, writing and preparing management reviews and product quality reviews.
The ideal Quality Assurance Specialist meets the following requirements:
- A completed master’s degree or similar in Life Sciences
- Two to five years of relevant work experience in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Demonstrable experience with Quality Management Systems
- Solid understanding and an applicable knowledge of validation processes and GMP standards
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
The company offers:
- Competitive salary package
- Good secondary benefits
- Holidays and other benefits
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Medical Devices
+31 6 82 10 07 58
+31 23 754 86 60