Vacancy RAQA Manager – Eerbeek
10 MAY ’22: For an organisation focused on specialty eye care, we are currently looking for a RAQA Manager for their manufacturing site in Eerbeek. This organisation is a global market leader in contact lenses. They design and manufacture innovative, high-performance contact lenses to meet a remarkably wide range of wearers’ needs. They are constantly researching and developing optical science, and they work closely with eye specialists to help identify the evolving needs of contact lens wearers around the world. This organisation is one that people can rely on.
The organisation is experiencing tremendous growth and needs a representative manager that can oversee all QA/RA activities for this site. In half a century they have grown from a local company to a multinational organisation that is active in more than 100 countries.
Due to the growth, there is a position open to lead the RAQA department (which consists out of a team in RA, QA, QC, and Validation) in Eerbeek. Within the role, you will maintain the overall compliance regarding the new Medical Devices regulations and bring the Quality Awareness to a higher level. In the role, you are a management representative and will lead a team of regulatory, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control employees. As a RAQA Manager, you get the opportunity of having a direct impact on the local site, and by being in touch with the Head of Global RAQA, you are also part of the global quality vision of the organisation.
Other activities exist of but are not limited to:
- Coordinating internal/external audits
- QMS management
- Initiate QA improvement projects
- Maintain the ISO 13485 and Medical Devices certification
- Reviews and approves all new vendors related to the quality system
- Works closely with Marketing and Clinical Affairs to set priorities and strategies to meet business needs
The ideal candidate brings:
- Bachelor or Master in a technical or life sciences related study
- People management experience
- Broad experience with the ISO 13485 MDD/MDR
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- A proactive mindset
The organisation can offer:
- 30 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Company bonus
- Lease car
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Medical Devices