Vacancy R&D Manager – Merelbeke
5 SEP ’22: This company is specialised in the development and marketing of safe, effective and convenient self-medication products. By collaborating with leading brands and marketing own brands, they aim to add value and help people enjoy a healthy life. The company has long-term relationships with leading consumer health companies across the globe and is based in Ghent.
As an R&D Manager, product development from idea to final product (in line with the valid guidelines/regulations) will be an important part of your daily work. You will work closely with external partners for development and testing. Furthermore, you will focus on:
- The development of new OTC products (medical devices, biocides, cosmetics, food supplements);
- Writing of R&D-related documentation required for the involved product dossiers;
- Adjustment to the valid guidelines locally and internationally;
- Supporting clinical trials;
- Supporting the regulatory, operational and commercial team.
For this role we are looking for an experienced life science professional with strong project management skills. The ideal candidate looks the following:
- Scientific study background combined with a commercial mindset;
- At least 5 years experience in R&D / as project manager in the life science industry;
- Regulatory-related understanding of the development of medical devices/pharmaceuticals;
- Communicative, ambitious personality
- Academic English (speaking and writing) is a must, Dutch and other languages are a plus.
Within this diverse role, you will gain a variety of skills and experience. Also, you will develop your business awareness and skills. Furthermore, this company can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and skills
- Vacation allowance
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Total of 30 holidays a year, health insurance, meal checks, laptop, phone;
- Company car and tank pass;
- Flexibility to work from home 1-2 days a week.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Medical Devices
+31 6 83 64 14 42