Vacancy Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Maastricht
*This role is also available in Brussels, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Lisbon, or Düsseldorf.
With development and manufacturing and distribution facilities all over the world, this organisation helps people around the world to relieve their pain, restore their health and extend their life span. Because of the future growth of the organisation and the changing regulatory landscape we are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to provide regulatory support to departments within the EMEA organisation.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist you manage the regulatory compliance for the EMEA region. You support the RA Director and will be positioned as an internal expert on the EU regulatory landscape. For this position we are looking for someone with strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Support regulatory changes within the region (MDD/MDR)
- Act as a point of contact for regulatory related topics and give guidance and advice to involved departments
- Work on relationships with local authorities
- Give guidance to regulatory related projects (e.g. labeling requirements, etc.)
- Three or more years experience in a Regulatory Affairs related position
- Solid understanding of regulatory requirements such as the MDR
- Experience with labeling requirements
- Experience with working in a regulatory position with an EU scope
- Strong communication skills in English both verbal as writing
- Expected salary range is between €55,000 and €70,000 depending on your experience and expertise
- 30 holidays
- Strong secondary benefits package
- International environment
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant Quality & Clinical | Medical Devices