Vacancy Sales Manager – Amsterdam
9 JUL ’22: One of the fastest growing consultancy organisations in Life science, has an interesting position available as Sales Manager. The organisation offers expertise in building a business model and gaining equity funding which increases the chances of success by a factor of five to ten. As a result, they have been able to serve around 300 start-ups with their business models and successful market access & exit strategies.
As the Sales Manager, you are responsible for all commercial aspects of the organisation. This includes managing existing clients and indicating their needs, developing your network with Life Science start-ups, and transferring potential clients and leads into business.
- Work closely with the CEO on the commercial strategies;
- Align sales activities with the schedule and needs of internal consulting teams;
- Visit (potential) clients throughout The Netherlands and occasionally international.
You are confident and have the ability to represent the organisation to senior professionals in the industry. Also, you can speak perfectly in English and be willing to travel for this position. Travelling is mainly on a national level. Furthermore, the Ideal candidate also has the following:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business or Life Science;
- Experience in the industry (Biotech, Medtech);
- 3 years of experience in a commercial role (preferably sales);
- Fluent in English;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to generate new business.
Next to being part of an organisation that has an impact on the Life Science Start-up landscape, you’ll have the opportunity to grow with the organisation which includes building the sales department into a people management role over time.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Manager | MedTech & Diagnostics
+31 6 82 10 07 58
+31 6 30 28 72 04