Vacancy (Senior) Clinical Data Manager – Utrecht
For a mid-sized CRO active in pharmaceutical and medical devices studies, we are seeking for both an experienced Clinical Data Manager and a Senior Clinical Data Manager. This organisation strives for a personal approach and innovation towards their clients.
As a Clinical Data Manager you will work in a small team and help further develop the department. By coaching the junior data managers, staying in touch with all relevant stakeholders, deliver on-time to ensure the timelines, and write data related SOPs you will ensure and deliver high quality clinical data. Overall you will represent the data management team.
- Higher education in a scientific or computer field
- Fluent in English and a preference in Dutch
- More than three years of experience in clinical data management
- Good communication skills and a proactive approach
- International and informal work environment
- An office at an easily accessible location
- Chance to apply your expertise and further develop the clinical data team
- Room for personal development
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate Clinical Research | Medical Devices