Vacancy Senior Embedded Software Engineer – Middenmeer
This organisation has been innovating in the market for industrial multi-spectral cameras for many years and is currently looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer. In addition to its unique camera technologies, this organisation is also known for its specialised and highly qualified software solutions that can often reveal important exceptional, previously invisible information. These advanced camera systems are used worldwide for medical applications to provide real-time visualisation in operating rooms so that surgeons have enough information when making critical decisions.
As Senior Embedded Software Engineer, you are a highly skilled software developer. You will be responsible for the extensive design and development of cameras and computer vision applications. Besides that, you will support other Junior Developers and review their work.
Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Analysis, design, and implementation of requirements
- Contribution to roadmaps for software technologies and strategic activities
- Developing and testing code
- Ensure high-quality, robust, and easy-to-maintain software that complies with requirements and relevant quality standards
- Defining and communicating software design consequences for architectural and requirement choices
- Keep up to date and propagate this with developments in software engineering technologies
About you, we are looking for an inspiring person, who is eager to learn and likes the dynamic of a growing organisation.
In addition to that, the following things can make you their ideal candidate:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in software engineering, informatics, computer science, or a closely related field is required
- Knowledge of C and C++ or similar
- Genuine interest and enthusiasm for programming and technology
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and release procedures is essential
- Experience with medical device software development is a plus
- Fluent in English
The organisation can offer you the following:
- Salary between €3,500.- and €5,000.- per month (this range is flexible, salary will depend on experience etc.)
- A chance to develop yourself in a fast-growing organisation
- Pension plan
- Paid travel expenses
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Kevin le Noble
Associate Consultant | Medical Technology & Diagnostics
+31 6 82 40 35 19
+31 23 754 86 60