Vacancy Senior Manufacturing Engineer – Utrecht
For a rapidly growing Medical Devices scale-up, we are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer. The organisation develops and produces innovative and life changing electronic medical devices with the goal to give people more time to enjoy life. This organisation is one that people can rely on.
Currently, the organisation is experiencing tremendous growth and is expected to become a global leader in the near future. At the moment, about 100 employees work at the organisation. These are talented and ambitious professionals who believe in a work hard, play hard approach.
As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will play an essential role in the diverse manufacturing process of this client. Part of the production is done internally, consisting of fine mechanical and fine electrical components which are partly produced in clean rooms, sterile areas, and normal manufacturing areas. Next to that, they work closely with highly technological and innovative supplies where you will be the main person of contact for.
Besides, the company will focus on rapidly increasing production and further development of their manufacturing processes. Completely new production lines and processes will be set-up, so it comes in handy when you have a previous experience with technology/line transfers, because you will be playing a key part into this. You will take ownership in this process, which includes process/product validations, process performance, driving innovation, and project management.
A large dose of proactivity and hands-on approach is a must for this role. In addition:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience within manufacturing/production environment of small electrical parts and automation processes
- Previous experience within the Medical Devices industry, or supplying to it
- Strong experience with IQ / OQ / PQ and MiniTab
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Preferably Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma certifications
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills
- Drive for quality and results
- Customer safety mindset
- Continuously improving
Besides working for a rapidly growing organisation, the company offers you:
- Expected gross salary range of €50,000.- to €75,000.- depending on experience and seniority
- 25 holidays and up to 13 ADV (time for time) days per year, and option to purchase 8 holidays extra
- Defined benefit pension scheme and disability insurance
- 40 hours per week to be worked anytime between 07:00 to 19:00
- Assistance for the 30% tax ruling
- Relocation package and assistance if needed
- Social events
- Great and relaxing atmosphere in the office
- Informal dress code
- Free on-site parking
- Discount on a gym membership
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant | Medical Technology & Healthcare
+31 6 13 94 40 82
+31 23 754 86 60