Vacancy Senior QA Specialist – Almere
For a start-up organisation which is developing a unique innovative class III medical device, we are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist. This start-up just moved in to their brand new location in Almere. They are currently working on a highly innovative product with strong quality and safety standards. This company produces its products in cleanroom environments and the production processes are subject to the applicable industry standards and regulations for the medical devices industry.
Due to the current growth of the organisation they are looking to strengthen the team with a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist. You will lead QA improvements and optimise projects within the organisation.
Additional taks are:
- You will be responsible for CAPA management
- Conducting internal and external audits
- QA documentation and ensuring that the organisation follows the QA guidelines
- Responsible for training the organisation about the QA guidelines
The requirements for quality assurance position are:
- At least a Bachelor in a life sciences related study
- Minimum three years of experience in QA Engineering in a production environment
- Strong experience in quality improvement
- Experience with lean six sigma is a big plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Besides working in a fast-growing organisation with a lot of room for your own input and ideas, the organisation offers the following conditions:
- Competitive salary in line with the market
- Bonus arrangement
- Pension plan
- Growth opportunities
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.