Vacancy Senior Quality Assurance Specialist – Eindhoven
Our partner is a rapidly growing organisation that specialises in the development of high tech systems for several industries such as life sciences, analytical, semiconductors, automotive and consumer electronics and looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist. With development and manufacturing facilities in the Netherlands and internationally, they are a strong partner for clients which they help grow further with state of the art projects.
Due to the future growth of the organisation and the strict regulations and quality guidelines in the industries they work in, we are currently looking for an experienced quality professional.
In this role, you will maintain multi-layer quality management systems and will be the support on QA/RA topics for the further development of hard and software projects. You will conduct internal and external audits, and stimulate and create quality proactiveness and awareness in all layers of the organisation. As the Quality Specialist in the organisation, you will be responsible to monitor and implement changes that occur in guidelines and regulations related to the industry.
The job requirements of the organisation are:
- More than five years of experience in a high-tech environment (preferably development and manufacturing)
- More than five years of years of experience with QMS management
- Strong knowledge of and experience in ISO 13485 2016 (preferably as an Auditor)
- Experience with MDD/MDR
- Lean thinker
The organisation has the following to offer:
- Working in an environment with extremely high-tech hard and software
- Being involved with the complete life cycle of a product
- A flexible work environment
- A salary range of 55,000 – 75,000 gross per year
Do you want to learn more about this position? Feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant Quality & Clinical | Medical Devices