Vacancy Senior Quality Manager EMEA – Maastricht
With development and manufacturing and distribution facilities all over the world, this organisation helps people around the world to relieve their pain, restore their health and extend their life span. Because of the future growth of the organisation and the changing quality landscape we are currently looking for a Senior Quality Manager to provide regulatory support to departments within the EMEA organisation. This organisation is an established name in the medical devices industry and has a broad range of products in its portfolio.
As a Senior Manager within the quality department you will work closely with the Quality Director. Your responsibility is to provide vision and leadership for strategic projects and implement continuous improvements within the Quality Assurance department and in the Quality Management System. This responsibility will include achieving the organisational goals in regards to quality, quality compliance, and development of quality metrics and tools. Next to that, you will be managing a team of five members, and be working with local and international stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- Eight or more years experience within quality
- Proven track record with quality in the medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
- Solid understanding of QSR, ISO/MDR and cGMP standards
- Experience with working in an international matrix organisation
- Demonstrable management experience and a leader that motivates and develops others
- Expected salary range is between €80,000 and €90,000 depending on your experience and expertise
- 30 holidays
- Strong secondary benefits package
- International environment
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant | Medical Devices