Vacancy Senior Software Engineer .NET/Azure – Leiden
For an exponentially growing start-up, active in the diagnostic industry, we are looking for a Senior Back-end Azure Engineer. This company is developing an innovative Medical Device that is able to detect diseases in the early stages. This increases the survival rates, improves healthcare, and reduces costs. Their unique and patented technology is ready to make an immense impact on the current pandemic. You will become part of a highly skilled team that inspires each other every day. The team is growing rapidly and this is exactly where you come in.
As a Back-end Engineer, you will be responsible for the continued availability and performance of the platform. It is your goal to expand the functionalities and integrate services in the platform and with the front-end. You’ll be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle and actively craft and implement innovative Azure cloud solutions with Microsoft technologies.
Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Build Ci/CD pipelines for delivery, security and testing.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Conduct UI tests and optimise performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
- Follow new and emerging technologies
About you: we are looking for an inspiring person, who is eager to learn and likes the dynamic of a growing start-up.
In addition to that, the following things can make you their ideal candidate:
- 3+ year experience with developing and designing Azure solutions
- Experience with .NET platform (.NET 5, ASP.NET Core)
- Microsoft certificate AZ-204 (Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure)
- Microsoft certificate AZ-400 (Designing & Implementing Microsoft DevOps)
- Understanding of code refactoring, design patterns, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and microservices
- Experience with unit and integration testing frameworks
The organisation can offer you the following:
- Salary between €3,500.- and €6,000.- per month (this range is flexible, salary will depend on experience etc.)
- A chance to develop yourself at a fast-growing organisation
- Pension plan
- Paid travel expenses
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Kevin le Noble
Consultant | Medical Technology & Diagnostics
+31 6 82 40 35 19
+31 23 754 86 60