Vacancy Software Engineer (Front-End) – Wageningen
For an organisation active in the Medical Devices industry, we are looking for a Software Engineer (Front-end). For more than 30 years, this organisation, near Wageningen, has had the vision and mission to make the use of medical devices 100% safe for everyone around the world. Medical, diagnostic and scientific knowledge come together to develop a critical range of products. The organisation is unique and internationally known within the development of a total package of these products. The organisation is expanding internationally, the innovation team is growing and it is important that the products are further developed and optimised so that this growth can be continued.
The development processes within this Medical organisation are aimed at developing and/ or improving complex, technical, medical equipment, both software and hardware. It is, therefore, necessary to adopt new technologies and design methods. You will develop software that communicates with medical equipment. Within projects, you are technically responsible for the development of new software and for the maintenance of existing software. You will work in a multidisciplinary team (including software testers, software architects, PLC engineers). You work on one project, but you also coordinate matters with other projects.
The ideal candidate has:
- You have at least a completed higher vocational education in (Technical) Informatics (or electrical engineering, industrial automation);
- Knowledge of any modern object-oriented back-end framework (Java, .NET / C #) is a plus;
- Experience with the standards IEC62304, ISO 14791 and ISO 13485 is an advantage;
- You are analytical, problem-solving and you work in a structured way;
- You feel responsible, but you are also stress-resistant;
- You are communicative, pleasant to deal with and flexible;
- You have a good command of the English language, spoken and written
The organisation can offer you the following:
- A highly competitive salary depending on your experience and skills
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days
- Well-arranged pension
- Opportunities to grow and make an impact in healthcare innovation
If you are interested in this position, please contact us via the information below.
Senior Associate | Medical Technology & Diagnostics