Vacancy Supply Chain Analyst – Amersfoort
For a world leader in dental innovations and products, we are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst. Within the dental market, this company is known for their top-quality products and services. They have a strong global presence, and have their main distribution center for the EMEA region located in Venlo.
As part of a merger that recently happened, they have relocated their main distribution center, and transferred more production lines to Europe. Therefore, there are quite some processes that changed and should be improved, and this person will be strongly involved in this. What your job entails, is that you will be in contact with the factories in Europe and the US, a lot of communication and cooperation with the newly established main distribution center, negotiations and relationship management with new and existing clients, and demand planning and sales forecasting with the international commercial team. Do you also like travelling? Because monthly trips to the factories or warehouse are a possibility.
We are ideally looking for the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related
- A couple years experience with inventory management, supply planning, warehouse/production planning
- Big preference is experience with demand planning/sales forecasting
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical background
- Down to earth, stress-resistant personality
- Self-driven and high in energy
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch
If you are a result-driven professional and want to make a difference in the world, our client is the perfect fit for you.
The organisation can offer:
- Monthly base salary between €2,500,- to €3,500,- depending on your experience
- 13th month bonus
- Bonus of 10% of the annual salary
- 37,5 hours working week
- Holiday allowance of 8%
- 26 holidays
- An environment of meaningful innovation and ambitious professionals
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- The ability to be the representative of a world leading organisation
- An international team and workplace
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Medical Devices