Vacancy Supply Chain Manager – Enkhuizen
27 DEC ’21: This organisation is committed every day to save or prolong human lives by producing plastic products for packaging infusion, transfusion and dialysis fluids, which are sold worldwide. They make foils and tubes that are ultimately used to make blood and infusion bags, for example. Quality is of the utmost importance to this organisation. They are driven by it to make an important contribution to society on a daily basis.
We are looking for a Supply Chain manager who has experience with Supply Chain and finds it important to set this up in synergy with a team. Do you have a solid substantive basis in the field of Supply Chain and Lean, and are you a people-oriented leader? Then we look forward to your application!
Their organisation is in full swing. They have just started a Lean transition and this is starting to take shape. Working with Lean tools alone is not enough for them, they strive for everyone to feel involved in ‘making every day a little better’. This not only makes work a lot more fun, but also easier!
Start with the end in mind; you are result-oriented and able to develop and implement a future-oriented S&OP system, including a matching organisational structure. You are the inspiring leader for the team in which you take the 7 habits and Lean as a basis. You take your team with you! Of course you are also responsible for the daily operation within Supply Chain and you strive for a little better every day.
The teams that fall within your scope are Planning, Purchasing and the Customer Service department. Naturally, there is a short line to Operations to ensure that our high-quality products are shipped to the customer as quickly and safely as possible. Supply Chain is the link between our customers, suppliers, sales, product management and the internal organisation. Your goal is to optimally create the synergy so that a successful flow runs here.
You are that inspiring leader who offers team support:
- In previous positions you have worked with Lean within the Supply Chain and you have set up processes in this way
- You are familiar with production environments; you know how the flows run in the Supply Chain area
- You also find it no problem to offer international support to other (Healthcare) Market Units. You are fluent in the English language at a business level
In return, the organisation can offer you the following:
- With your knowledge you contribute to the health of the world population!
- A personal working environment (family business) with short communication lines
- Enthusiastic and energetic colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A nice basic salary
- Nice benefits such as a bonus potential, 13th month, 26 vacation days and 11.5 ADV days
- A brand new workplace in beautiful Enkhuizen!
Do you recognise yourself in the above vacancy and can’t you wait to get started?
Then feel free to contact me and I will be happy to tell you more about the organisation and position!
Associate | Medical Devices