Vacancy Team Manager Customer Service – Eindhoven
For a well-established Medical Devices organisation in acute and long-term care, we are looking for a Team Lead Customer Service. With their products and solutions, they improve lives around the globe for people that have been affected by reduced mobility and age-related health challenges. Their portfolio includes products for ergonomic patient handling, personal hygiene, disinfection, and diagnostics which are essential for professionals across care environments. Worldwide the company has over 5.500 employees and has a global presence. In the Netherlands, they have around 250 employees and two offices, one for sales and service, and one for global distribution.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the team is performing up to their potential, ensuring that they do this with joy, with the final goal to provide an excellent service to internal and external stakeholders. You will be doing this by evaluating the current processes, talk with the team members about their experiences/ideas, and set goals together accordingly. The name of the role is team lead, but the point of attention is that we are looking for a seasoned team lead/manager. The reason for the name Team Lead is because this person will pay close attention to the people and the processes, and will be involved in tactical/strategic matters occasionally.
Next to that, you will deal with an international team, with nationalities all over the world. As mentioned before, this team is the linking pin between global logistics, warehousing, production, and sales. Therefore, one of the goals is to have a more pro-active relationship and strategic approach with the sales office worldwide, and to better integrate them in the supply chain processes.
Besides, there will be multiple projects to focus on the coming years, one of which is to change the way how customer service works with the global sales offices. Other projects are related to personal development of the team, providing training to regional offices, and integration of France and Belgium on the global systems. There is more than enough to do, and it is up to you to determine what challenges you want to take on.
The location in Eindhoven is responsible for global logistics and distribution, and the customer service team plays an essential role in the supply chain from beginning to end. The team is the linking pin and the first contact point for the production plant in Poland, and more than thirty sales offices worldwide. Currently, the team consists of nine employees, and you will be mainly responsible for leading this team. Within this role, you report to the site/distribution manager.
The ideal candidate profile looks as follows:
- At least two to three years of experience with managing/leading customer service teams
- Bachelor’s degree level of education or compensation by work experience/personality
- Strong logistics/supply chain understanding and background
- Knowledge of ERP-, warehouse- and transport systems
- Proven track record in developing and coaching employees
Next to that, the personality we are looking for is quite important:
- Being a peoples’ manager
- Flexible and stress resistant when needed
- Solution and customer oriented, and embracing opportunities to improve
- Proactive communicator, who prefers oral communication rather than sending mails all day
- Open and enthusiastic personality
When all expectations and requirements are aligned, they are more than happy to offer you the following primary and secondary benefits:
- Gross salary between €3,500 to €5,000 per month
- 27 holidays
- 13th month
- Good pension scheme with 2/3 paid by the employer
- Opportunity for additional education/courses
- Great team of colleagues
- Informal and dynamic work environment
- Space for own initiative and new ideas
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Medical Devices
+31(0)6-82 06 83 15
+31 23 754 86 60